Gacha Life is a casual game in which players can create multiple original characters with the help of extensive customization options provided in the game. All these customization options are available for players from the beginning of the game, and no one needs to make progress in the game before creating a character of their choice. Not only the avatar, but a player can make their own setup scenes, skits, mini-games, and develop the relationship with other players.
Now you can play Gacha Life on PC also, and here are some tips and tricks that allow a player to walk through everything.
- It is good to start from studio mood that allows you to create all characters in the first eight slots, choose background, props, positions of characters at the screen, and you can save and re-edit all the scenes whenever you want.
- If you want to chat with other players, then you need to rush to the 10th level of the game.
- To unlock the gift option, you have to reach at friendship level 3. While to unlock the quiz option, friendship level 5 is required.
- Never participate in the draw for gifts when your stamina is full. You need 5 gems for a single draw and 50 for ten. With full stamina going for a draw is nothing but wastage of free stamina.
- In Gacha life, you have eight mini-games available to play. To recover stamina, these games are a good time pass with the options of earning free gems, depending on the score. 1chi’s Math, Bex’s Festival, Duck and Doge, and Abushu Candy Toss are some of these mini-games.
- There are 12 additional slots in the game for extra characters, and you can create your own stories and skits involving different characters. You can check your skits also before start playing with the Test Skit button.
Create your own stories in Gacha life and enjoy getting the most out of the game. Download, install, and play Gacha Life on your laptop or PC with Mobile App Emulator.